top of page

This sake is brewed and pasteurized using a unique type of rice called “Shunnyou”. The rice is polished away to only 20% remaining 80% of the grain. This type of rice has a low glycemic index (GI) and is a good source of fiber. It also contains indigestible protein. The brewery started using it to brew their sake since last year and once again this year. This Junmai sake has a slightly unique aroma with impressive balance of sweetness, bitterness, and acerbity. It has a very interesting taste character with a reminiscent of wines from Alsace, France.

SMV:-5、Rice:Shunyou、Polishing Ratio:80%







Shuho Junmai Spring Sunshine

SKU: 9102083
Tax Included |
    bottom of page